Historic Skipjack Wilma Lee
A great experience aboard our Chesapeake Bay Skipjack
The Wilma Lee is available for public cruises, private charters, and education programs.
Give up to 35 guests the unique experience of setting sail with us on the Wilma Lee
Set sail aboard AMM’s floating classroom, the historic skipjack, Wilma Lee, to dredge for oysters and experience what life was like living on the water in the 1800s.
Built in 1940 by Bronza Parks, the Wilma Lee is a prime example of a true Chesapeake Bay skipjack.
Weather Cancellation Policy
We cruise rain or shine, but we will cancel two hours prior to departure for high winds or thunderstorms. We will contact you via text on the cell phone number provided. Cruises are subject to cancellation due to weather and unforeseen conditions and are fully refundable. No refunds for guest cancellations or no-shows.
Refer to your ticket for departure point. Cruises are from the Annapolis Maritime Museum Campus, Annapolis Maritime Museum Park Campus, or Annapolis City Dock, please check the schedule before booking. Boarding starts 15 minutes prior to departure time, please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. We depart on time, please be prompt. No refunds for no-shows.
Other Important Info
- Tickets are required for children, and all children must be accompanied by an adult. The U.S. Coast Guard considers all children, regardless of age and size, to be passengers, and as such, you need to purchase a ticket for each child.
- Please allow extra time for parking. We are unable to hold the boat past our scheduled departure time. Parking at AMM Park campus includes a 10-minute walk from parking, down to the dock.
- Flat shoes are recommended and heels will not be permitted.
- Please bring sunscreen, water bottle, hat and wear comfortable clothing. There is very little shade on the boat. No outside food or drink permitted.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation after purchasing your ticket, please email email@example.com. Every passenger is required to have a ticket.