When school is out, AMM is IN!
For Fall 2020 we are excited to offer School’s Out Camps
AND a Wednesday afternoon program – Club Chesapeake!
We pack each day with nature exploration, hands-on environmental education, and FUN! At AMM, children can explore our beautiful Park Campus with friends new and old, investigate local animals, play games, make arts and crafts, and so much more! Open to K-5th grade students.
All activities will be designed to limit time spent indoors, so please come dressed to enjoy the weather outside. Enhanced COVID-19 safety and health protocols will be observed including physical distancing, wearing masks anytime inside, and more. Read our COVID-19 Response Plan for more information.
School’s Out Camp-Spring 2021
- 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Member Fee $50, Non-Member Fee $60
- Extended care not available at this time
- Register here
Club Chesapeake on Wednesdays-Now Full Day!
- 8:00AM to 5:00 PM, includes virtual learning assistance before lunch
- Member Fee $65, Non-Member Fee $75
- Sign up for the entire month and pay only $150 total (Members), $180 total (Non-Members)*
- Register here (click “show individual dates” to register)
*No refunds available for missed days within the monthly package.
A confirmation email with additional program details and reminders will be sent after registering. This information is available here as well.
If you are experiencing issues with registering, please email [email protected] for assistance. Be sure to fully complete all the registration questions.