Annapolis Maritime Museum Summer Camp
Explore your Backyard! Fishing, Crabbing, Boating.
The Annapolis Maritime Museum's Summer Camp engages campers with the ecology of the Chesapeake Bay and the maritime history of Annapolis. At our waterfront location, campers will explore Back Creek and Annapolis through hands-on nature activities, exciting games, crafts and songs.
- Fun, outdoors and educational
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 1 week sessions
- Before & After Care
- 1:7 staff to camper ratio
- Camp staff have over 15 years of experience
- For campers entering 2nd-5th grade
- High school internships available